It has been a very busy year already. I thought I would post just a few pictures of some of my projects so far this year.
This was a bay we did. The fabric was somewhat of a challenge getting it to look nice in the corners then adding the welt 3 inches up was also a challenge. I was happy with the finished treatment.
This was a fun fabric to work with it was all about pattern placement.
This was a design that changed once we started the project. Once I cut the valance I contacted the designer and suggested we might want to add a band to the bottom of the valance. We already had trim going on the valance but the band really made the valance pop.
Sheers, sheers and more sheers was this job, it was a room full of sheers floor to ceiling. They had a touch of extra ease to make them look a little more casual.
The pillows on the sectional were great but a bit of a challenge putting the two fabrics together and making them look like they were made that way.