Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Looking for Inspiration

I am always looking for Inspiration. I recently attended a Sales and Marketing seminar by Jeffrey Gitomer in Vegas. While in Vegas we went to the World Design Center, what a great place. There were only a few vendors open, but they all had great inspiration. The first store was the Ethan Allen Showroom. I took pictures at most stores, but I failed to get a picture of the Smocked Pinch Pleated Draperies they had displayed, but I could recreate them with my drawing program, Studio.




Most showrooms were full of great items, they had displays of different drapery treatments all made with the same fabric. This was a great way to display the different type treatments, it was easy to look at the design instead of the fabric they were made with.






One thing I really loved is the building that was across the street from the World Design Center. It was perfect for the location, as you can see it looks like it is falling down, but no it is new and being built this way, I just loved it.





I also loved this bench in one of the showrooms the bench wrapped around the couch, what a great way to add seating in a room where you entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment