Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Our Vegas Sales and Marketing Trip

The day was spent shopping, well maybe I should say our day was spent looking and being inspired. It was great, would you like to know how many stores have pocket books. Johnny asked, "How many pocket books stores were in Caesars Palace and the Bellagio, there are a lot". I think the bags/accessories we saw were a great example of what is to come in the Drapery Designs. Home design always follows fashion. I had my camera but I know the designer stores would have died if I had pulled it out. Gathered ruffles, rossettes, grommetts and zippers where everywhere. The color purple was in everyone's color scheme. Black was also very popular along with platinum. It is amazing how going on a simple shopping trip to pass the time before the seminar we flew in to attend was so inspiring. Store after store was so inspiring. After we left each store Vickie and I had to sit and write down our inspiration, it really makes me want to run back to the Studio and design and incorporate the ideas. We are going to our Sales and Marketing Seminar tomorrow and we can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment